Friday, March 18, 2011

umi hafida strike again

Tell Me Where My Birthmark Is!
March 15, 2011

By SYAHRIL A. KADIR

“If it’s true that he used to have sexual intercourse with me then he should tell me where my birthmark is!”

That was the statement that Ummi Hafilda Ali gave to Mynewshub.my regarding the threat that a businessman gave to her which he said that he would travel the whole country to reveal the scandal between both of them in the past.- continue yours reading HERE


maknanya..

”Kalau betul dia pernah mengadakan hubungan seks dengan saya, tolong beritahu di mana terletaknya ‘birth mark’ yang ada di tubuh ini!”

Itu reaksi awal yang dinyatakan oleh Ummi Hafilda Ali ketika ditanya Mynewshub.my berhubung dakwaan seorang ahli perniagaan yang mengancam untuk menjelajah ke seluruh negara bagi mendedahkan apa yang dikatakan “skandal” wanita itu di masa lalu.

No comments: